Double dive in Cabrera full day
South of Mallorca, right in front of Colonia de Sant Jordi, Archipelago de Cabrera is located. This archipelago is the best possible example of an untouched island ecosystem within the Spanish Mediterranean. Since 1991, the National Marine-Land Park hosts important native species diversity, including colonies of seabirds, endemic species and one of the best preserved sea bottoms of our coastal zone. Dives for all levels and depths.
This boat trip consists on much more than only diving. It is a chilling day where diving, relax and visiting this valuable environment are combined. Landscapes in Cabrera, terrestrial as well as aquatic are among the bests of the Mediterranean.
We leave Colonia de Sant Jordi in our boat,and we go straight to the first dive spot, followed by a 1’5h stop by the island to reach an adequate surface interval and have some lunch at the Cantine, etc. We highly recommend visiting the castle to enjoy some awesome views from the top. Afterwards, we perform the second dive, stop by the Blue Cave and return to Mallorca.
- All boat excursions include
- ●Accident insurance, except on diving excursions, which each participant must have their own (can be purchased at the store on the day of the activity)
● All boat expenses.
● Diving Guide in diving excursions
● Fresh water
● Licensed boat captain
- included in the price
- ● 2 dives of 60-65 minutes
● 10 or 12 liter bottles.
● Barco espacioso y muy confortable de 11 metros con mucha sombra y zona de sol, ducha de agua dulce.
● Diving guide (Divemaster).
●Fresh water on board.
● Park Fees.
● Professional boat skipper
● Refrigerator with ice to put your own drinks
●Visit to the Blue Cave.
- ●Arrival time in Majorca: 17:30 approx.
●Deadline arrival time at the Diving Center: 8:30
●Time of departure of the ship: Once the boarding formalities have been completed (documentation check, payment, delivery of equipment, insurance...)
- Food on board
- ●Eat in the Cantina de Cabrera.
●Traer tu propia comida.
●We recommend not eating too much between the 2 dives or drinking alcohol. To eat something else you have 2 options: