Hidrospeed - Lleida
Hydrospeeding, also known as white-water sledges, are chunky bits of floaty foam shaped so you can fit the top of your body snugly into them.
The descent will take place carrying all the necessary equipment and with an experienced guide who will give the necessary instructions at all times so that each participant can take the correct trajectories.
The minimum age to do it is 16 years old, but it can vary depending on the flow of the river, the season (spring or summer) and the chosen route.
Participants must have a minimum level of physical condition, and it is mandatory to know how to swim.
- 1h 30 min
- What does the activity include?
- ● Neoprene equipment.
● Qualified and specialized instructor.
● Vest and helmet.
- Security Measures
- Important Information
- ●Digital or printed coupons are accepted.
● It can be accessed with baby strollers
● The minimum age to carry out the activity is 12 years.
● The season for the activity is from April to October.
- Overnight Area Nearby
- Llavorsí, 24 Carretera de la Vall d'Aran - GPS: N 42°29’58.5564” E 1°12’33.768” 42.499599, 1.209380