Hot Air Balloon over Toledo
⬆️ 07:30 a.m. (Approximately) You are received at La Peraleda Park
⬆️ 07:40 a.m. Last phase of assembly: We lift the balloon and climb into the basket! The pilot will give us some instructions on how the balloon works. But it is a calm and gentle activity, where fears or vertigo do not develop to enjoy the views.
⬆️ 08:15 a.m. We take off! For an hour we will enjoy the views of the city of Toledo and its surroundings.
⬆️ 09:15 a.m. Landing! It is the time for celebrations.
⬆️ 09:45 a.m. We tell the story of ballooning in a story, which leads us to uncork the bottle of cava.
⬆️ 10:15 a.m. We enjoy the toast with cava and the typical lunch to replenish all the energies.
⬆️ 10:30 a.m. Delivery of the Diplomas to collect and return in the support cars.
⬆️ 10:50 a.m. Return to the Takeoff Field, where the adventure ends In the afternoon, we send you an email with the links to your photo and video report recorded in the morning with the GoPro® cameras.
- 2h 30min
- What does the activity include?
- ● 1 hour hot air balloon flight over Toledo
● Aeronautical Baptism Ceremony
● Commemorative diploma
● Photographic Report and Video with GoPro®
● Reception at the Takeoff Field
● Return to the Takeoff Field
● Traditional champagne toast
- Important Information
- ● Air activities in general and balloon flights in particular are totally dependent on weather conditions
● Each passenger must reserve their place through their Ticket
● In case of cancellation, you can book a new date to carry out the activity or ask for a 100% refund
● Minors must be accompanied by an adult as a 'tutor' throughout the activity
● The rate of a Child Ticket €140 / under 12 years old
●The rate of an Adult Ticket €180 / Passenger
●There is a child rate for children under 12 years old
- What to bring
- ● Cap
● Closed and comfortable footwear. You must wear clothes and shoes that you would use to take a walk in the countryside
● Ropa cómoda acorde con la temperatura de ese día a las 7 de la mañana. ¡No hace falta más abrigo que ese!
● Your Tickets. In digital is enough.