- Child (8 - 13 years )
- Child (4-7 years)
VISIT THE MOST SURPRISING PLACES OF MONTSERRAT
Explore one of Spain’s most important religious sites with this Activities. The views from the monastery are breathtaking
- Enjoy the landscapes of Montserrat.
- Learn about the history of this famous pilgrimage site.
- Visit the place where the Virgin of Montserrat is said to have appeared.
- Enjoy a virtual tour of the Benedictine monastery in the audiovisual gallery.
For some people, a visit to Montserrat is a religious pilgrimage. For others, it's a visit to a unique mountain range offering views over Catalonia. At the Museum of Montserrat, we'll discover why this sanctuary has been so attractive throughout history.
- What does the activity include?
- ● Admission to the Interactive Exhibition, which takes you on a virtual tour of the interior of the Benedictine monastery.
● Visit Montserrat
● Visit the Sanctuary
- Security Measures
- Language of the audio guide and the booklet:
- Overnight Area Nearby
- Monistol de Montserrat, C55 - GPS: N 41°36’45.2196” E 1°50’36.6612” 41.612561, 1.843517