Pack Barcelona + Montserrat
ENJOY THE BEST OF BARCELONA AND GETAWAY TO DISCOVER MONTSERRAT AND BERGA
Discover the Modernist Symbols of Barcelona, visit the magical temple of Montserrat and the Monastery of Sant Benet.
- Discover the magnificent Sagrada Familia, Gaudí's masterpiece, avoiding long lines.
- Take a walk along Paseo de Gracia, where you can see the wonderful modernist masterpieces.
- See Barcelona from a panoramic view at Park Guell, where you can enjoy modernist architecture.
- Be enriched by the magnificent religious retreat of Montserrat.
- Stroll through the wonderful streets of Berga.
DESCRIPTION BARCELONA TOUR
We start the adventure in Barcelona. This city offers you countless activities, tourist attractions and monuments to visit.
Discover the city center where each street shows you part of the city's history, from Roman ruins, Gothic architecture, modernist houses...
One of visits you have to do is the Casa Milà, better known as La Pedrera de Gaudí. On this visit you will get to know the world of Antonio Gaudí and how the bourgeoisie of Barcelona lived.
We are going to Montserrat, where you can visit the monastery of Montserrat and the hermitages. In addition to enjoying the beauty of the magical Montserrat Massif, we will do a hiking and paragliding activity that will allow you to get to know the area from the ground and from the air in this natural area.
We will go towards Pont de Pedret, a medieval bridge over the Llobregat river belonging to the municipality of Cercs, just three kilometers from the town of Berga. Today will be a day to rest after two intense days, we will enjoy nature and visit the town of Berga, where we can eat at La Cabana BERGA restaurant. In the afternoon, return to the CamperWheels facilities..
- 3 days
- What does the activity include?
- ● Skip-the-line entrance to Casa Milà (La Pedrera).
● Visit Montserrat
- Horario Casa Milá
- ● Cerrado: 25 de diciembre y 6 de enero.
● De 9:00h - 18:00h
● Horarios especiales: El día 1 de enero abre a las 11h y cierra a las 20.30h.
- Horario Món Sant Benet
- ● Domingos de 10:30h a 15h
● Lunes a viernes de 11 a 13h
● Sábados 10:30h a 18h