Visit MonNatura Delta - Tarragona
- Self-led tour|Adult
- Self-led tour | Children from 5 to 12 years old
- Self-led tour | Children from 0 to 5 years old
- Guided Visit | Adult
- Guided Visit | Children from 5 to 12 years old
- Guided Visit | Children from 0 to 5 years
MónNatura Delta is a great center designed to understand and enjoy the magic of the Delta.
Salt, traditional fishing and bird-watching are the three great elements that move and guide MónNatura Delta, formed by a series of areas that give value to the territory and the biodiversity around it.
Espai Delta is the MónNatura Delta interpretation centre. It is located in one of the old Tancada buildings and is a door onto the essence of the Delta, its natural and traditional values. This is a place with the most advanced modern museum design where visitors can immerse themselves in a unique experience and understand the wealth offered by this natural environment.
The visit to the MónNatura Delta interpretation centre is divided into different areas.
- 1h 30 min
- Security Measures
- Important Information
- ● Accessibility for people with reduced mobility
● Children must be accompanied by an adult.
●Digital or printed coupons are accepted.
● In the visit by yourself, the confirmation will be received at the time the reservation is made. The guided tour essential prior reservation.
- What to bring
- ● Comfortable shoes
● Recomendable llevar prismaticos
- Languages for the guided tour
- ● Catalan
- Overnight Area Nearby
- Sant Carles de la Ràpita, 0 Carrer Doctor Torné - GPS : N 40°37’31.6524” E 0°35’25.3572” 40.625459, 0.590377