SANT BENET MONASTERY - BARCELONA
- Medieval Experience | Adult
- Medieval Experience | Children from 5 to 12 years old
- Medieval + Modernist Experience | Adults
- Medieval + Modernist Experience | Children from 5 to 12 years old
Nature, culture and gastronomy. Discover the two faces of the Sant Benet monastery. Sant Benet is a 10th century monastery surrounded by nature located in the municipality of San Fructuoso de Bages.
Discover the two faces of the Sant Benet monastery. Sant Benet is a 10th century monastery surrounded by nature located in the municipality of San Fructuoso de Bages.
Sant Benet is a 10th century monastery, which years later became the summer residence of the family of the painter Ramon Casas. In this visit you will be able to discover what life was like for the monks, in addition to visiting the most emblematic rooms of the monastery, without forgetting its Romanesque style.
Located in the municipality of Sant Fruitós de Bages, it is one of the best preserved monastic complexes of the Middle Ages in Catalonia.
You will also be able to know the summer house of the painter Ramon Casas, remembering his stays and thus knowing what a house of the Catalan bourgeoisie was like.
- Saturdays: 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. (several sessions) Check availability.
- Sundays: 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. (several sessions) Check availability.
If for any reason you decide to change the date of your visit, we will handle the change. And if, finally, you can't come to Món Sant Benet, we'll refund you the amount of your ticket. The Fundació Catalunya La Pedrera, which manages Món Sant Benet, wants to offer maximum flexibility to those interested in visiting the building.
- 1h 30 min
- What does the activity include?
- ● Accessibility for people in wheelchairs
● Guided Tour
● Recursos audiovisuales subtitulados y banda sonora original.
- Security Measures
- Important Information
- ●Comfortable shoes
●Digital or printed coupons are accepted.
- Overnight Area Nearby
- Sant Fruitós de Bages, S/n de Bages