- Fauna de los Pirineos | Adultos
- Fauna de los Pirineos | Niños de 3 a 12 años
- Viaje por las Galaxias | Adultos
- Viaje por las Galaxias | Niños de 3 a 12 años
Located in the beautiful countryside of the Valls d’Àneu, in Pallars Sobirà, the MónNatura Pirineus offers facilities unique to the Pyrenees which enable the visitor to experience life high in the mountains and to discover its attractions, with emphasis always on the culture of sustainability and providing identification and respect for the different elements that make up the landscape.
This magnificent center is located in a beautiful area of the Valls D'Àneu in Pallars Sobirà. It offers us the opportunity to carry out two magnificent activities: Fauna dels Pirineos and Voyage through the galaxies.
Fauna of the Pyrenees
You will meet some of the most emblematic animal species of the Pyrenees.
- Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday at 10 am and Wednesday at 4 pm in Catalan. Monday to Thursday at 4 pm in Spanish.
- Suitable for all audiences
Travel through the galaxies
MónNatura Pirineus has spectacular characteristics without light and atmospheric pollution, to enjoy astronomy. During the activity you will enjoy a star show, first in a session inside and then outside the observatory.
- Recommended age from 8 years.
Hours and Languages
- In Catalan: Saturdays at 7:45 p.m., except November, December, January and February, which takes place at 6:45 p.m. From 7/17 to 9/10 Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 7:45 p.m.
- In Spanish: Monday at 7:45 p.m.
- What does the activity include?
- ● Visitas al centro de fauna salvaje.
- Security Measures
- Important Information
- ●Digital or printed coupons are accepted.
- What to bring
- ● Comfortable shoes
- Activity Duration Estimated
- 1h 30min
- Overnight Area Nearby
- Esterri d'àneu, 8 Carrer Joaquin Morello Ptolong - GPS: N 42°37’42.1572” E 1°6’51.2136” 42.628377, 1.11422